пятница, 9 августа 2013 г.

French family flight on MIG 29 in Russia!! 07.08.2013

    Hi all! 
    I would like to share my impression of some special visit to Russia.
    I was honored to witness a very nice French group, with whom we spent a marvelous time in my home country, in the city of Moscow. All were very delighted with the atmosphere of solemnness and exquisite hospitality. The weather was also fine. 
   My friends, who travelled here for their first time were excited about the very idea to visit Russia and more than that to fly the legendary Mig 29 jet fighter.
   Adrien and his father went to the city of Nizhny Novgorod to fulfill everybody`s dream of flying a superb Russian Mig fighter . They  felt  all that by themselves in the cockpit with the G force, view of black Earth, rushing into the stratosphere…
    It was beyond words and any existing human emotions.
   To conclude, I want to say, that I feel great when I see such lucky guys like my French friends, when they interflow with the Russian speed bigger than one of sound.
    I was told a confession: why not having Mig 29 ride again?










Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий